Congratulations to my bro David and my buddy Danny for passing the bar exam!
Quick takes:
Kick off Flay or Cora and make Besh an Iron Chef alongside Symon and Morimoto. Why oh why did they ditch Batali?
Leading worship this Sunday, haven't played guitar in a long time... I can feel the skin peeling from my left fingertips with every tap of the keyboard.
Thinking of utilizing a coupon I got from a coworker to buy a nicer outer jacket to layer over my clothes during the wintertime. Which of the following is the best: number 1, number 2, or number 3?
An interesting thread on the Warriors off-topic message board I lurk on talks about how much chain restaurants and stores leach the personality out of a particular area. I'd agree... given the choice between going to Baja Fresh, Chili's, and Panda Express, I'd much rather live in an area with La Bamba/Mi Pueblo, Uncle Frank's BBQ, and the wealth of hole-in-the-wall Chinese places on Castro or Ranch 99. I guess the sometimes less-than-sanitary conditions of holes-in-the-wall don't bother me like they do some people, and it just seems like the chains are very... sterile.
Finally, check out perhaps the highlight of Cal's miserable football season - the totally awesome halftime show the band performed with music and scenes from Mario, Tetris, and other video games. Keep in mind that the images are upside down as the video was taken from the other side of the field.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
totally agree with you on the Next Iron Chef replacements. oh, and check out my xanga. there's a pic I think you'll enjoy.
Post a Comment