Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 months!

Wow! Time has flown since the last time I updated this thing.

A list of things that have happened in the last two months (I'll try elaborating on some of these in later posts)
  • summer retreat
  • USA basketball gold medal win in the Olympics
  • Andrew/Andrea got married (and I acted in a live-action Korean drama)
  • I moved out of Kittoe and back in with my folks for a few months prior to the wedding
  • Castle Crashers became the video game of choice for a month
  • began a fantasy football season where I've gotten super lucky so far
  • went through a re-org at work, my job role has changed to be a bit more customer-facing
  • had a nice dinner at Chez TJ w/ Shally
  • began selecting leaders for Canaan next year
In terms of wedding planning:
  • had to book a new sanctuary site
  • booked the honeymoon
  • selected slideshow pictures
  • set up gift registries - a surprisingly enjoyable experience (zap! zap! zap!)
  • ordered invitations
  • reserved tuxes
  • began premarital counseling
More later.

1 comment:

Agueda said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations on your engagement!! I really should read your blog more often! CONGRATULATIONS Bob and Shally!! Wish you all the best :)