Friday, February 24, 2006

Simpsons mania

With the recent explosion in popularity of flash-based videos on sites like Google Video and YouTube, media is becoming more accessible and convenient than ever before. The last few nights, I've searched on the Simpsons on YouTube and watched various hilarious clips from one of my favorite shows. I also found the following two videos:

"Inside the Actor's Studio" - ever wonder what the normal speaking voices for the characters sound like? Check out this interview with the voice actors for the Simpsons, along with interesting facts about how they got on the show and where they got the inspiration for some character mannerisms.


"Simpsons Unplugged" - this guy just rocks.


Off to Tahoe for the weekend. Haven't written anything serious in a while, but I'll aim to post some thoughts next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that guitar guy is pretty crazy talented!

Anonymous said...

that is pretty sick.

~abe