Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tokyo 2007 recap part 1a - FAQ addendum

What's that on your face?

I have a bit of a mustache and beard going since I mostly didn't shave since I left, so it's about 2 weeks' worth right now. I was fully intending on shaving it all off once I got back, but the amusement from seeing people alternately crack up, stroke their chins, etc. got the best of me. Haven't decided on what I'm going to do with it yet although I have an idea. For those of you who have seen it, you can vote:

a) continue growing them out?
b) shave just the mustache?
c) shave just the beard?
d) shave it all off?
e) (contributed by Mike P) shave just one side of my face?

If you haven't seen me yet, IM me and I'll send you a url with a pic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should keep the goatee. not really grow it out, but jus maintain it... second choice would be to shave off the mustache and keep the soul patch :)

but i think only one persons thoughts really matter. haha

Ctsay said...

just to comment on option "e", hair only grows on the right side of my face anyways. its actually really interesting when you look yourself in the mirror

karen said...

how about option f) leave everything on your face, and shave everything on the top of your head.

Andy said...

Shave everything except for 1 hair on each side of your mouth. See how long it grows until someone finally gets fed up and yanks them.

Anonymous said...

haha karen said the exact same thing that first popped into my mind