Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What do you read first?

GODISNOWHERE


Read it again. Does your reading change?

I'll write what I saw in the comments.

3 comments:

Bob said...

My first reading:

GOD IS NOWHERE.

My second reading:

GOD IS NOW HERE.

I suspect this may point to my natural pessimism and cynicism. It's only been through God that I've been able to become more hopeful as I've followed him, but lying underneath the surface are remnants of cynicism that haven't been completely uprooted yet. My unconscious will try to trick me into thinking that God isn't with me unless I discipline it daily.

karen said...

i read it as God is nowhere at first too. i think most people will because there are no spaces, and you'd have to mentally create another space between the "w" and "h". that's harder to do when nowhere is already a word. i had to put a space between every letter before i realized you could read it as God is now here.

foodiefookie said...

man...i am off...i thought it was God I snow here.