Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tag

Tagged by Karen (that cheater... 3 on one line!):

1. Four Jobs:
Assuming "job" implies a salary...
a. release manager/test engineer for my first company (mid-size startup)
b. release manager/test engineer for my second company (after company in "a." was acquired)
c. release manager/test engineer for my third company (after being laid off from the company in "b.")
d. release manager/test engineer for my fourth company (after company in "c." was acquired)
Okay, so I've lived a sheltered professional life.

2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier In My Life:
a. live in a city
b. taken better care of my eyesight so it wouldn't be as bad now
c. travel with friends
d. become a Christian

3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. Salt Lake City, Utah
b. Saratoga
c. Berkeley
d. Mountain View

4. Four Countries I Have Been To:
a. Canada (Banff, Edmonton - which has the biggest mall in the world, with dolphin pools at each corner!)
b. Mexico (2005 mission trip)
c. Spain
d. England

5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. Italy (Rome)
b. Japan
c. China
d. Greece

6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. ribs
b. fish (salmon, mackerel)
c. carnitas super burrito from Taqueria La Bamba
d. smoothies (does that count as a dish?)

7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. Gmail
b. My Yahoo
c. Google Reader and various Xangas
d. Warriorsworld

8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a. Firefox
b. VNC
c. Trillian
d. Outlook (not for email, but for calendar/notes/tasks that I synch up with the PDA)

9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. missions trip in NYC (summer 2000)
b. breaking my teeth and my arm within the span of 1 month in sixth grade, during Little League baseball season
c. growing up experiences while in college at Berkeley, in spiritual/mental/social realms
d. moving out to live at Kittoe

10. I Tag....
a. George
b. Shally
c. Joy
d. Dr. Andy

Off to vacation. See y'all in a week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a fun trip!

i'll try to withold myself from jumping on your bed while you're gone. haha

karen said...

it's not cheating, it's called being creative!

Summer said...

If those are called "cheating", I would be the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Mirror, Mirror! who is the most beautiful woamn in the world?" I would ask,

"Master! It is you. You are the most beautiful woman in the world." the mirror answered.

Please "creative"~~~ I do not know who cheats whom?