Sunday, June 04, 2006

3 cubed + 1

Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

Summer said...

@_@.S

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it by a little over an hour, hope we'll get to read about how you spent your special day. :)

last night my family celebrated my birthday (I was busy all last week) with me by eating Japanese food and then going bowling! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends. I've yet found time to reflect upon the years that keeps on coming my way. Time is so precious nowadays..

have a great week and happy 3 cubed + 1 again! :-) May God bless you in the upcoming year and beyond!

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun!

... and with all the leftover ingredients, we can now make smoothies for a couple months straight. haha

Anonymous said...

oo yes! let's have smoothies at the mtg sat AM!!!

pekkle01 said...

Happy Belated Birthday

Sad to think that your birthday is eclipsed by Tiananmen ...

Good to think that 2 days after your birthday we can celebrate the valor and heroism of those who died on D-Day.