My apologies for the lack of musings lately. On top of a busy time at work (that should hopefully be lessened with a release this past Wednesday), I've been experiencing some old, familiar, and unwelcomed RSI-type pain in my left hand/wrist, so I've been avoiding spending as much time on the computer as I usually do. Hope you don't hold it against me... heh.
I was thinking of working from home today, but decided against it when I realized that the office has AC and home does not. Did this happen to anyone else?
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Bob, thank you to remind of me "Danny Tanner." I am still young. hee.
The article is too short..
And why were you listening to this in the first place? ;) It's hard to believe that Danny, the Mr. Nice Guy and the sweet dad in Full House, is a rapper too.
"Absolutely surreal, especially for the folks from my generation who know him just as the Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos guy "
i take it you've never seen any of his stand-ups...
Post a Comment