Saturday, September 29, 2007

With great power comes great responsibility

[04:19 PM] Danny: SIIIIIIIIIIIGH
[04:19 PM] Bob: problem?
[04:19 PM] Danny: the cal game
[04:19 PM] Danny: do you know what happened?
[04:20 PM] Bob: 31-24
[04:20 PM] Bob: so is that a sigh of relief?
[04:20 PM] Danny: yes
[04:20 PM] Bob: or a sigh of "why can't we do better"
[04:20 PM] Bob: we won b/c I didn't watch :)
[04:20 PM] Danny: haha
[04:21 PM] Bob: seriously
[04:21 PM] Bob: I got home at 12:40
[04:21 PM] Bob: right before kickoff
[04:21 PM] Bob: my roommate had it on
[04:21 PM] Bob: I watched them set up
[04:21 PM] Bob: and said
[04:21 PM] Bob: "since i'm watching, we're gonna fumble the kickoff"
[04:21 PM] Bob: the guy dropped the kickoff but then fell on it
[04:21 PM] Bob: my roomie looked at me and said, "that's uncanny"
[04:21 PM] Bob: I then locked myself in my room
[04:21 PM] Bob: and Tivo'ed the game
[04:22 PM] Danny: haha
[04:22 PM] Danny: that's so sad
[04:22 PM] Danny: you cant' watch any games

Box score

EDIT ADD: I realized yesterday that I took a nap from 3 pm to 4 pm on Saturday, roughly during the 4th quarter of the game when Cal took control by scoring 3 touchdowns. So now, not only do I have to ignore the game, I must be unconscious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was uncanny. it was one of the weirdest things i've experienced. you've made me a believer, bob. haha