Check out today's news on how Blogger Beta will improve your blogging experience. For example:
- dynamic pages - instead of having the rotating "publishing" icon, the new content will be saved to the database, and anyone coming to view the page will get it rendered on the spot. So, much faster publishing
- access control - private, protected, and public posts (a la Xanga)
- labels - categorize your posts (a la Wordpress)
- comment feeds
And a few other things.
It doesn't look like I'm eligible for beta, but if anyone is, try it out and let us know how it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright, I'll give it a whirl.
Neat, everything is drag and drop, and they give you many different formats to customize your different sidebar boxes. However, you can't edit html yet, so I went back to my original template.
Post a Comment