| Pure Nerd 69 % Nerd, 47% Geek, 39% Dork |
For The Record: A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia. A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one. A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions. You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd. The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful. Congratulations! Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST |
![]() |
| Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test |
While I sorta protest... I guess I kinda know in my heart of hearts that I'm somewhat nerdy. After all, at bowling on Tuesday, I attempted to explain to Hanlin that he should use the heaviest bowling ball he can handle by mentioning "F = ma". So... yeah.


5 comments:
hm... im Joe Normal. 4%nerd 4%geek and 8%dork. which makes me more dorkish than nerdy or geeky....dunno how i feel about that lol
Go nerds! Actually, I'm not sure if I'm a true nerd. I'll have to take that test some day.
Oh yea, you raised my eyebrows a little when you used F=MA to describe bowling, but then I understood it well, hahahaha.
hmm so i scored higher than 99% in my age/gender in all 3 catagories but i'm still "joe normal" 43nerd 21geek 21 dork.
hahaha the internet def. of a nerd is pretty close to what i said
i kinda wonder how they do it..cuz like abe, i scored higher than 99% in my age/gender for all 3..but i'm Jo Normal as well (43% Nerd, 8% Geek, 17% Dork).
Post a Comment