Friday, December 08, 2006

Sickbed update

Haven't shaved in two days, got my hood on over my head... I must look like the Unabomber right now. Should I keep the stubble?

On the plus side, after 9 hrs of sleep last night, I feel like I'm on the upswing now after bottoming out yesterday with the trifecta of cough, runny nose, and congestion. Now, I'm just coughing periodically.

Looks like it's going to be miserable weather this weekend. On the plus side, I'll be heading to Tahoe for Christmas with my family for a night, so maybe we'll have some okay snow.

I noticed last night that my default position for falling asleep is strikingly similar to the position they put corpses into in coffins - flat on back, with hands folded across the chest. What can I say, it's the most relaxed for me.

What position do you fall asleep in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was about a foot of snow before the storm that came in this weekend. there should be a healthy dump of snow especially by the time Christmas rolls around.

Anonymous said...

maybe your mom used to put you to sleep that way. do you by any chance have a flat head?

ss said...

aw...MAN. i wanna go boarding!!!