Thursday, April 06, 2006

Suspension of Disbelief on "24"

After this past Monday's plot twist on 24... my initial reaction has been that it requires too high of a suspension of disbelief. But I'll give the writers a chance to make things connect.

However, if they write any plots like the headlines in these newspapers, I'm outta here... (pulled from this link - I was cracking up):




In particular, I love the pony plot all the way from beginning to end. "Where is the nerve gas?!" "Neigh!"

3 comments:

sujenone said...

If all these events really take place, we know for sure that Jesus is coming soon; or perhaps, we are already in heaven!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.

i like "jack bauer gnaws through titanium wall, saves ctu" :D

joy said...

this is so over the top funny.
even after watching this week's 24, it still doesn't show any motives... this twist seems a little stretch so far.