sam ho said...
hahaa i finished the first page, looked down, saw "page 1 out of 10" and closed the window. haha
4/23/2006 2:58 PM
So, in honor of Sam, here's the world's shortest personality test.
| Your Personality Profile |
![]() You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle. You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs. For you, comfort and calm are very important. You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection. You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong. |
On the previous extra-long personality DNA test, I think the "analyst" portion is dead-on. That's pretty much how I see myself - someone who can pay attention to something and pick out details and insights, and repeated encounters/viewings/readings will reveal deeper things. However, I'm not very good at being attentive to what's going on ("bob-livious" is a nickname I acquired on our Spain vacation), and I'm not too sure about that "considerate" part.

2 comments:
kid's these day's have short attention spans... oh wait, i have a short attention span. haha
i chose the same picture :)
I choose the picture which is the same as the home page sea in the dark because it gives me a picture in front of my eyes that "God walks on the sea."
But I do not think i am elegent or hide emotion or stay strong.
Post a Comment