Sunday, July 09, 2006

Assorted food pictures

Some of the good eats from the past two months...
Rack of lamb (some French restaurant in LA)


Seafood soup medley (same French restaurant):


Fish over leeks with some kind of fruit sauce (same French restaurant)


New York strip steak (same French restaurant)


Biggest sashimi platter I've ever gotten (Japanese restaurant in LA). I wasn't even able to finish all of the tuna chunks! Guess how much it costs? Hint: it's the lunch special.


Chili dog, teriyaki chicken, and veggie medley (Guy's Appreciation)


Strawberry and Nutella crepe (Crepes-a-go-go, Berkeley):


Lamb chops and potato puffs (Gregoire, Berkeley):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice...thanks bob for the bday msg.

Summer said...

It is dicilious!

joy said...

the rack of lamb looks really good. =P

i like your not so detail description of everything.... "some french restaurant in LA" or "some kind of fruit sauce" or "japanese restaurant in LA" haha.

Summer said...

Could you change other food such as ice cream because I am full.

sujenone said...

I believe you went to Sushi Gen for that Sashimi lunch special. You also had tofu, miso soup, and some seaweed stuff, right? :)