Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jars of Clay favorites

I recently took part in a poll on a music website listing my favorite songs from my favorite band, Jars of Clay. Here's the current list from their entire discography so far (their newest album, "Good Monsters", is scheduled to release later this year). Maybe one of these days I'll get around to making a mix...

From "Jars of Clay":
Liquid
Like a Child
Boy on a String
Flood
Worlds Apart

From "Much Afraid":
Overjoyed
Fade to Grey
Tea and Sympathy
Truce
Hymn

From "If I Left The Zoo":
Unforgetful You
Collide
Sad Clown
I'm Alright
Can't Erase It

From "The Eleventh Hour"
Something Beautiful
Revolution

From "Furthermore":
Frail (prefer this version to Much Afraid's)

From "Who We Are Instead":
Trouble Is
Lesser Things
Jealous Kind

From "Redemption Songs":
I'll Fly Away
On Jordan's Stormy Banks I Stand

From other sources:
This Road

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brother,

I really encourage you to post some "really Christian's action with Holy Spirit" on the blog.

Now I am with third view to see this big environment-Christians. I think if there is no "Love" such as action around in pratical, the Holy Spirit is died, nothing.