Bad news: at work, since I'm now overseeing the sub-team that handles, among other things, second-level tech support (basically, we support the regular tech support people when they encounter something they can't handle), I now have my personal cell number entered into the directory in case anyone wants to get in touch with me regarding high priority issues outside of regular working hours.
Good news: the company will now start paying for my cell phone service.
Old times
After a conversation with Danny about our good ol' younger days, I've taken to reading some of the early entries of the 5824 blog. Even though I didn't live there, the exploits of Danny, Cal, and JLau were immense fun to read... talk about your legendary bachelor pads. Now that JLau is hitched and Danny's in SoCal, I guess it's kind of like the Diaspora.
Some favorite early entries:
Are you a metrosexual? quiz - 9.23.2003
Spider on fire 10.4.2003, Beginning of East Bay/South Bay weapon-making rivalry 10.15.2003
Bacon-wrapped, bacon-stuffed turkey 12.5.2003, 12.6.2003, Christmas poem 12.24.2003
State of the house
What other house would have its own T-shirt?
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i dunno how your living situation is, but i suppose you and your roommates could take up the mantle.
-dy
I don't think we're entertaining enough. The following is about as good as it gets:
http://asterix03.blogspot.com/2006/06/kittoe-house-random-games.html
No kidding about the house t-shirts. I still sport the 5824 at the gym/pool.
when are you going to write about ***!!!!! you know??? :) im waiting!!!! hehee
Post a Comment